Fairy Finds!

Montgomery, AL(Zone 8a)

I was at the local "flea market, antique store" and came across a little booth with a lot of different mystical stuff. She had a bunch of fairies and I picked up these four.

1. & 2. ($12) It's like a fairy candle sconce, you put a candle behind her and she glows. We were grilling out so I figured the fire would work! She's going outside though.
3. & 4. ($8) She's just a flying fairy, with glass wings as well, one of my now favorites!
5. ($28) I just loved the way this one looks. I knew she looked familiar after I got her, I've seen her on designtoscano (one of my favorite statue sites) for $75 bucks! She has a three minor areas I need to fill and patch, but nothing really noticeable or that I can't fix.

Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome
This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!