Spring 2013

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Coming from here
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1298210/

Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Here come the hosta, the Japanese willow, hyacinth, hydrangea, weeds I leave cause they are cute! (Veronica)

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

more daffs, and grape hyacinths just starting

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Pretties!!!

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Oh! I have those pretty weeds with the blue flowers, too!! I'm really happy that all the Clematis look like their trying to wake up. This should be a good year since most of them are at least 3 years old. They don't do much for me in the beginning.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

finally some small iris are flowering here

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

nice Jen.. wish all weeds were like that!!

Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Love the stripes on the last crocus...which one is that?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

ut oh.. have to look on the old computer upstairs.. will look and see if I can find it.. those are some of the first things I planted.. that one is in the section of grass that was dug up to put the drainage pipe in the ground.. I planted them before the grass seed was put down

Thomaston, CT

Love to see those beautiful spring blooms....will take some photos here tomorrow....

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

some more

Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1 Thumbnail by onewish1
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I like those weeds. Veronica, you say?

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Love all the spring blooms!!
Allison I love that 3rd picture of heles. That is such a pretty color yellow!

I have blooms...a little on the chilled side but they opened, well some of them. ^_^

Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that's double queen.. I think.. glad you are showing movement as well!!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Love Spring

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Hurray for Maine!!

I love the Hellies that face up. All mine are dark and face downward. The blooms are hardly noticeable.

Thomaston, CT

Love seeing the hellebores open! Have to check mine again......

Thomaston, CT

Yep, this really dark one is just opening.....a few more bulbs are flowering which truly makes it spring......

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Thomaston, CT

Almost forgot the lily....it's Hansonii species......no other lily is up in any of the gardens.....

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Wow Robin, a lily?!?!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I have a couple poking up here too

Two warm days and I have lilies, pulmonaria, WHITE Hellebore, Lamium, Hosta, and all kinds of stuff showing all of a sudden!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

all my lilies are up

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Most of my lilies are up too!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Early lilies, just like Robin, crocus, early daffs, Siberian squills,and galanthus and finally, witch hazel at my house. Hellebores still not awake. After last night's rain, everything is a lot greener.

Thomaston, CT

Yes, the lawn greened up instantly!

I think my hellebores grew 3" since yesterday

Thomaston, CT

I am loving them more all the time......have you heard from Jo lately, Debi? She's usually checking in.......

Actually no I haven't.

I just sent her an email

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Here I am.Been on a few other forums just waiting for stuff to really emerge here.
https://plus.google.com/photos/118247922869033571662/albums/5865234580347136465

Nice to see you and see your garden awakening

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

A few warm days and things just popped!

Pear tree, lots of lilys, viola from the fall.

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

LOVE those violas.....I need to check on mine to see if they are coming back

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Jo, how are your tulips more ahead of mine????

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

They're Early ones.
The rest of my tulips are just halfway up.

Thomaston, CT

Jo, your hellebores are awesome....I agree about the violas...very perky.....I have a few back, but they are tiny.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Here's the peach coloration of Mary Gay Lirette and some blossoms on a sand cherry

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Muscari, wider shot of Arabis Snow cap, Persian Pearl Tulip

Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen Thumbnail by flowAjen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.