RU or Plant Swap at Jan23's in NJ on May18th

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Spring is springing very quickly and May 18 will be here before we know it. Now that I am back home I can focus on the fun at hand. Please check the link to get info. I thought it would be too hard to have two separate threads going, so we will all jump into the pot together over here, please. So looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1305618/

Hopefully I did everything right and we can all find our way.

With warm fuzzies,
Jan

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

yay! can't wait

Thomaston, CT

I will be in NH if Suey is still doing OK....just not sure of what or where I can go at this point......

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

hope you all will have fun. Cedar Point will be opening the week before (DH works there) so I won't be able to think about making this one :(

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Sigh. So close and yet so far away. This is the weekend that my DD is graduating from law school down in Washington, DC. and although I sometimes tell her that I love my plants more than her, this is a case where it isn't true! We are very proud of her and will be waving to you all on our way south to the National Mall. Have a great time!
Martha

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Will miss you RD, jumper and gardenmart. You all have very different reasons and each is fully understandable-furbaby, work and family. Know that you will be missed. If you honk as you wave, Martha, we might be able to hear you. Thanks for the good wishes.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Does anyone want thornless blackberry plants? I have a few extras I can dig up and pot until May.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Mine are doing nicely from when you sent some a couple years ago. Thank you again.

Does this mean you are coming? Woot, woot!!

This message was edited Apr 5, 2013 2:23 PM

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

sorry Jan that is close to my anniversary and will not be able to make it. hope everyone has a great time!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Anniversary is waaaayyyyy more important!! You will be missed. Are you going away for a special time or just spending time in your own awesome getaway? I think I would opt for a stay cation.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I'm coming!! Just made my hotel reservations, will be staying in Pennsville. ^_^

This past year I have buried 3 family members, my dog and a neighborhood kid who grew up w/my son.....I am SOOOO looking forward to this!!

This message was edited Apr 5, 2013 7:31 PM

South Hamilton, MA

Bless you, pixie. How are Adam's parents doing after the long fight?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Glad you can make it Celeste!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Good as to be expected Lucy. I think this next week will be hardest for them as all the family members have gone back home/work.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

that's so awesome Celeste!!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I don't think I'll be able to make it but will be with you all in spirit!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

:(

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

AWE! Bummer!!!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Someday I'll make it to an RU, but this is bad timing for me. My triplet kids are coming home from college then. I think on the 18th I'll be in Oberlin Ohio collecting DD1. That is, if they let me take time off from work. Otherwise, I guess she has to forget about us coming to get her, LOL. Working in government definitely has its downside.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Looking forward to your visit.

Sorry, luvs and Rosemary, you will be missed greatly!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

aw that stinks Ronnie and you're so close!
Was looking forward to meeting you Rosemary :(

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Yes it does stink, just bad timing for me right now :(

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

I hope everyone has a great time at Jan's, so great a time that there's another RU soon.

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

I am riding with Celeste and I can bring a couple of volunteer Gewürztraminer grape vines. The grapes are small but they make a great wine. I just forgot that I don't make wine when I bought the original vine.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Great news, AYC!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yeah Memory!!!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

yay!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

whew got some heavy swapping going on over on the MA thread

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Overwhelming isn't it? Yippee!!! Excited that these two regions are mixing it up. Several new faces will be there, too.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

I know you will all have a ball! Sniff! I wish I could be there! Take lots of photos. Jan, I hope you have a LOTnof fun yourself! Enjoy, everyone!
Louise

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Thank you, dear. You KNOW you will be missed. Enjoy the birthday celebrations.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Thanks, Jan! I wish I could be in two places at once! 😩

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.