Anyone buy from this iris grower?

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I don't know if this is the right place to add this, but I just "visited" their iris farm online, and it's killin' me that I can be digging right now. (Moving soon.)

The place is called His Iris Garden and the link is here... http://www.hisirisgarden.com/

I did order "Secret Service" but they don't ship til June or July, so we'll be at our new place by then.

South Hamilton, MA

He posts on facebook & iris people seem to know him.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Most iris are shipped mid summer.
Ordered now so you wont be disappointed when they are sold out of your favorite.

I see he has no reports in GW.

This message was edited Apr 3, 2013 3:47 AM

South Hamilton, MA

He is a small one person operation (I think) & in WA or OR (don't remember which).

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Its hard to be a newbie in the plant business.He has so much competition.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

That's why I like Dan's Dahlias in Oakville, WA. He is a small one fellow operation. I admire how he started and his attitude. This is the first time I have ordered from him and am looking forward to seeing what his tubers look like. I admit that Swan Island is still also a favorite.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Swan Island has a huge assortment.Expensive.
I will check Dans Dahlias.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

He seems like a nice fellow. I had occasion to speak with him and I just likes his manner.

Shepherd, MT

He is one of the good guys, feel safe ordering from him, I have never had a problem with his iris, he is easy to deal with .

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

If you have had a good or bad experience with a vendor
PLEASE enter a comment on Garden Watchdog.I know its another thing to search and type but thats how everyone can research.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.