April foolishness?

(Zone 7a)
There are a total of 76 votes:

Yep, I got fooled.
(18 votes, 23%)
Red dot

I was able to fool someone else. (tell us!)
(2 votes, 2%)
Red dot

Both!
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Neither one for me.
(56 votes, 73%)
Red dot

What is April Fool?
(0 votes, 0%)
Red dot

Previous Polls

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

Got cha...Thought I was going to say something?

Concord, CA(Zone 9b)

Quote from Indy :
Got cha...Thought I was going to say something?

Good one! *L*

Lake Helen, FL

I did get turned on to a delightful prank called Google Nose, and passed it along, but nobody fell for it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I'm snowed ...

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I threatened to do a prank but didn't actually do it. lol

Colima, Mexico(Zone 11)

What? is it April already? Are you kidding me????

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Did you all see yesterday's article by Melody rose , lol take a look

This message was edited Apr 2, 2013 12:23 PM

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I did enjoy MR's article. I did figure out that it was an April Fool's prank before I finished reading it because it was too bizarre. I did get a kick out of reading it. : )

Monte Vista, CO(Zone 4a)

I went into my co-worker's office, told him "We have a problem. There's water gushing from the foundation outside." He immediately got up from his desk, his mind was already working on the cause he later told me, and I walked out with him behind me to show him the place. I pointed to the area toward the ground, and I couldn't hold it anymore, I told him 'April Fool'. He kept repeating all day that it was a good one. My kids used to get me every year, and had great fun with me. For several years they'd put salt in my sugar bowl, and I'd ruin a cup of tea every April 1st. Then they graduated to going under the sinks and turning the water off, and then bellow when I'd call the city (where we lived at the time) to see if there was a main broken and to report the fact that I had no water. Little dickenses.

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

I was watching "The Talk" when Sharon Osborne told everyone she was pregnant... and I fell for it just like everyone else. Later on she said "April's Fool!". She got me~!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

It wasn't a joke - my young DG Florida friend received his letter of acceptance from the University of Florida. Congratulations, Kevin!

Orlando, FL(Zone 9b)

:)))

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.