CLOSED: DJ9's 2013 APRIL BULBS & SEEDS SIGN UP HERE

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Love that picture, that pond is beautiful!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice pic ALI ,

Good Morning all Just got back from getting my Blood draw & now going to fix me a sandwich for lunch & wait for the call to let me know if i can go back to the coumadine or still stay on the shots . proble won't hear till later today. & i need to get my leg up had to get on my desk computer to get some info sent to my laptop
back later today .

Sure hope you don't have to have more shots Susie!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

oh dear, I lost this thread and thougt I would get a dmail.. who is my partner? I can't seem to figure this out.. oh wait.. YAY! uhm, Happy Birthday to all of you and thanks for BDAY wishes, hope everyone stays healthy, and let Gardening be your cure. I might be a tad bit late partner..

Gm all been watching the news makes ya really wonder why or how this can happen our own country how can so much anger be in people to hurt others .

its hard to try to type & watch the news this morning .did not hear from doctor Office yet so will call them today , more rain wed to friday today chance of sunshine but still in the 40's where is our spring weather usually i would be out i the gardens or hunting mushroom this time of yr.

well off to read more ya all have a great day

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

It's a very tragic and sad day, indeed. Too much evil in the world. :(...

I agree... there is a gal at work who has ben fretting and crying as she has two cousins that run, one of them did run, but they were done before the race thank God, and the other stayed back from being sick. Another blessing. I have been praying for that area.

Fruity, I have been looking at your want list. Is it up to date? Mine is kinda not. I guess I better look and see. Someone did send me ricrac cactus, Mittsy.
I still love any kind of cactus tho. And having anything from you will be a wonderful additon to my DG garden. I really enjoyed your mail box mg mis a couple years ago, and my sister enjoyed it last year. :)

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Debra, Please bring your wants list up to date, as I have been shopping at local Cocoa Beach garden centers looking for items you had listed.

GM All Nice Pretty sunny Morning Nice to look out at but News says it is not going to last for there are storms moving in later today & Tomorrow . Well Doc's Nurse called last night to say stop the hepprin & Coumadine for 2 days Now I'm way to thin . So as Long as I Don't Play with Knifes today :) hehe
I can get up & Play so I'm going to try to get my Bulbs around & packed ya all have a great day .

Good news no more heparin, just don't play with any sharp objects!

Susie, don't overdo! Be good! It is more important that you take care of yourself.

be careful , please dear Susie, we love you and need you here.
Mittsy, I am sure if it came from Cocoa Beach, I will adore it. Will look and see what I need to fix on the list, tho.

I Promise I Won't over do Just get a few things done here that I Have not done in awhile sweep & Mop :(
Just to get that done will make my day complete :) then to the Bulbs :) got all my threads read Coffee is gone so ya all have a great day back later

I looked at my list, Still okay the way it is except the ricrac cactus. Hope everyone has a good day, I am layered up as it is getting cold again.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

My wants are updated. I'm sure there's a lot of "flora" I don't even know about. You don't need to go by my list, Debra. Anything you share will enhance my gardens.

So glad you're feeling up to playing a bit, Susie. You still need to take it easy til they get your meds regulated.....again. Hang in there, girl.

Poor ole oleander is not going to get to come in, both of our backs are shot somehow, so I made a tent out of bamboo poles up on the porch and dragged it up there to be very warm I hope. It is a 6 year old plant and I can barely roll it around, it stayed all winter in the pink bedroom and even got buds on it. I am not in any hurry to drag up any of the big stuff down stairs at this point. I bet my son isn't in any hurry either, but he did bring a dolly over so hopefully that will help going up those 13 stairs.

Thumbnail by joeswife

What color is it Debra?

it is a pink.. I have a small one about a foot tall off of it.. it would grow to a tall shruuby tree at your place, I keep it at 4 ft max. Do you want the one footer?
this vase of flowers was what I cut out of my Garden on April 20th 2012 everything is just now coming up this year..third pic is APRIL 20 TH 2012 also..
Cobra was out there too.. there is nothing any way near tropical outside except the oleander and the asiatic daylillys all under a blanket. well maybe some snow peas, and radishes, but I think they can handle it, oh a a few tomatoes under the leaves off the side of the porch.
at least the grass is green, back yard is where I dump my sink and laundry water tubs to..

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife
Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Wow, Deb, pix 2, don't ya just love the fragrance of those two? Yum!!!!

We have them all over the place here, red, pink, white, and a few yellow. Drive down the highway and they are on the side of the road.

ohhh if I send you a shovel would ya get me a yellow? LOL not really..

if they were hardy here, I would have a huge row of them along the south fence.
Hi Kathy, sure wish I was smelling that dames rocket and iris right now.. *sigh* hows yer snow doing up there? I bet you guys are in heaven. It looks like it to me anyway.

Cutlerville, MI

GM all! My box is packed and ready to go! So here it comes:)

Gm another stormy day I will be leaving here soon just wanted to say Gm & Hope to be back after lunch
Wishing you all a bright day .

Debra, if I can get a yellow one, it is yours.

GOLDHILLAL, I got your box of plants today, I will post pictures in a bit. Thanks so much for all the plants!

Hey everyone. I have been cleaning out all the pots I am finding all over the place and have found that I hve tons of Asiatic Lilies. They ar everywhere. I also have them comming up all over the garden area. I donot remember puting them in the ground here eitber. So strange.... I guess I will take lots of pictures as they bloom and see if I recognize them....lol. At least I know I will have plenty to share later....

Enjoy the blooms Kris!

How good you must feel knowing you are so close to sweet smelling beauty!

GM All well I'm More awake this morning :) had my Scope done yesterday Guess I have an Ulcer In the Esophagit Doc put me on protonic & I go back in 8 wks for another scope to see if the Ulcer is healing or not .
Very soggy around here & Turning windy & Cold again today , I was Hoping to get a few of my bulbs out of the ground to share but Just cannot do yet so my box is going to be later next week before i get it out . sorry partner.

wishing you all a safe day

Susie, sorry to hear about your ulcer, it sounds painful? Praying for a speedy recovery. Guess it is no spicy foods for you for a bit?
My box went out yesterday, it should arrive Saturday they said.
Crystal sent the following plants...
Agapanthus
Cuphea
iceplant
false indigo
yellow angel trumpet
glory bower vine
coleus
Magilla Perrrila, looks like coleus
impatience
and fox glove seeds.
So far they are doing good, I have them all potted up.

Thumbnail by taters55

Susie, I hope you heal in speedy time.
You got some nice things there, Linda

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Very nice box you got there, LK. You have been busy. Lots of fun!

OK NEW MAY SWAP SIGN UP THREAD COME JOIN US IF YOU CAN .

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1308156/

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Frost here this morning. It was 85­° just day before yesterday. Ah well, that's spring in Tennesee.

I am still getting my box together and won't mail until later in the week next week.

Planning on mailing my box on Monday. Got a few nice surprises.

GM 1in of snow last night cold this weekend More rain next week. but hope to get mine mailed out also My daffs have been in bloom even with the snow high winds yesterday took the roof off my pen for molly duck so i hope big brother ca get that fixed for me today if weather permits . crazy spring weather , well you all have a fun weekend .

Goodness, that is a strong wind if it took the roof off Susie! Hope he can get it fixed for you!

sun Came out so I went out to check on the Blooms & Here is what I Found snow didn't hurt them to bad
can you Believe my Pulmonaria & primulas are loaded with buds & Blooms .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

some are a little frozen but still pretty :)

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Looking good, lady! So glad you felt up to taking a stroll and sharing pics.
Is Molly back in her pen?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.