Metal wall art (bare fence)

Montgomery, AL(Zone 8a)

One of my fence walls has utility lines that run directly by it. They are too close to the fence to plant anything between them and the fence and too far wide (like 5 cables) that span like 4 - 5 feet out. I don't really know how deep they are, so I haven't dug as I know some are more near the surface. I figured I just wouldn't plant anything there, but decided this past weekend that it looked boring.

I went on a metal wall art run to Ross, TJMaxx, and Tuesday Morning. I ended up getting everything from the two Ross stores I went too (except for the two glass ones, I found them at Wal-mart). TJMaxx didn't have anything and Tuesday Morning's stuff was just so expensive. I figure anytime I run across something I really like (mainly butterflies and dragonflies) that it's going to go on this fence wall until I fill it up.

What do you think, does it look alright?

Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome Thumbnail by WelcomeGnome
This thread has 29 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!