Bearded irises

Eunice, LA

I got a flower bed a couple of years ago for Mother's Day. Bearded irises bring me a lot of joy and seem to thrive in my garden. I was wondering if anyone would be thinning out their irises and would sharing some rhizomes with me. I would, of course, pay shipping. Someone was kind enough to do so in 2011 and they're still doing so well.

Thanks for your consideration!

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

I'm in the process of moving to a new place, and have all my irises dug up. I can send a couple a baby starts from these. They're called "Dauntless" and grow really fast. Lovely tall flowers and very fragrant.

Thumbnail by TexasDollie
Waxahachie, TX(Zone 8a)

Would you like iris albicans and/or a historic yellow that blooms at the same time?

Eunice, LA

Not sure why I'm just seeing these messages. I would really love some bearded irises!

Dewey, AZ(Zone 7a)

Hello!

That was a year ago and it's all in the ground now...the ones dug up and drying are awaiting trades.

But all is not lost! :~) There are usually Iris Swaps or Plant trades going on this time of year--more of the folks up north have to wait and trade in the summer, once their irises have finished their bloom for the year. If you don't have any iris to trade, you might get somebody to let you pay postage, or maybe if you have something on your trade list they like...

Good luck!

Nilwood, IL(Zone 5b)

I could send you some for postage mixed if you don't want names and promise you they are all nice. Bev

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.