Trading this year

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

I did almost NO trading last year as we moived into our new house and we were just too busy trying to get everything settled in....still not finished! LOL!!
Anyway, I WILL be doing some trading shortly. I will have to update my irises and some I can't let go until after blooming as I have a couple of chickens that get out of their pen and a puppy that have gotten a few of the tags out. I have maps but I want to make sure.My want list will be totally updated aThe plants I had in Blacksburg, VA will be very limited but will have more at our new house.
Let me know if you are interested! I will be redoing the bed behind our garage which in full sun. I expect I will need a few grasses. New plants mostly, but not all) will have to grow in full sun at the foundation. Our zone is 7b and I really don't want plants to be iffy in that zone.

I am VERY HAPPY to be BACK!! :)

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Welcome back, will you be coming over to Susies plant trading April----Sept? Each month is if you wanna type trade...

Melfa, VA(Zone 8a)

Waaaaay to far for me to go!

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

NO silly, talking about the one she does thru the mail.....

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

do you have a link? I don't think I could trade much cause I lost so much when I moved... I don't have nothing to trade with! But I am back in MO now THANK GOODNESS and I hope to build my garden back up. I guess first I have to secure a permanent place to live lol right now in a house that is sort of a rental. I say sort of because it is owned by family, so we could stay here permanent. Nice house too. Problem is I don't want to live in this town lol, so the drum beats on....

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Frilly...can't do the link thing but here's the info.:
Group Trades, Swaps & Robins (click), then to DJ9 2013 Spring-Fall Swap Pt. 1, you can sign up for any month you would like to join....and read the info at the top of the page....we can help those that don't have much to start with.....Come On Over!!!!

Pix: one of the trades I received last spring.....lots of goodies!!!!

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy
springfield area, MO(Zone 5b)

well well well you got a haul there!

Yes I did see some things on that forum, I just thought you were talking about something else maybe. I will have to look it over some more.
I know I lost alot of iris. We had a drought here last summer and some of the iris just dried up and died. That and I had moved all of them to a foster home when I left for OK, so now without tags on many of them, I have no idea who is where until they bloom again. Thing is with the drought and the move and such, I don't know if many of them will bloom or not.

kinda stinky

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.