Weather In Your Garden #130

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

We are coming from here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1301277/#new

March seems to be leaving like a lamb here, sun is shinning and a high of 50 today!
Happy Easter and Spring weather for us all!!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560 Thumbnail by pixie62560
Thomaston, CT

Those eggs are beautiful! Temp is 37 right now & sunny. Hope the tooth is better, Patti. I had a root canal a few years ago....no pain, just difficult keeping my mouth open for so long.

South Hamilton, MA

40° & sunny. Not windy so should be more comfortable.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

hope the tooth and pain is better patti and that a root canal is not needed.

melting............

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

39 and sunny

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

What pretty eggs!!!!

Sunny, breezy and 51°

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

53 and beautiful outside.

Tooth is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better today. Dentist called to see how I was doing and we have decided to wait until Monday to see if the pain goes away as it was just being caused by the infection which he has now treated. I am off the pain meds and just doing the antibiotics and medicated mouth wash. Fingers crossed that he fixed me up and I don't need to go to the Cape to have a root canal. He thought that would be the case as he couldn't detect anything in the x-rays that show that I needed one, but he said the pain level would be the sure sign. I am able to drink a smoothie today and was able to take some garden shots which made me happy. I think the percocet made me loopy or something as I got woozy being out in the sun today, so no garden work today for me. It may be that I have hardy eaten anything for days. Patti

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

best news.................bees are everywhere in the garden today. DH took a shot of one on a crocus.

Thumbnail by bbrookrd
Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

love honey bee's

Thomaston, CT

Great news about the tooth & the bees.....haven't seen any yet. The temp is now 52, partly sunny....feels like spring!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Glad to hear the tooth seems to be doing better. Looking forward to your booming pics.

Very nice today here.

South Hamilton, MA

Glad the the 'incident with the tooth' is improving.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

my internet was acting up this morning.. had to reset my router.. now it seems ok.. but it's 28 now going to 55

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I was blessed with beautiful weather for the EEH! It's 34 sunny as can be, high of (drum roll please)....... 51 today!!!!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Sunny and going to 60 woohoo!!

Thomaston, CT

Sunny & 55 forecast......yay!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Woot, woot!!!

South Hamilton, MA

45°, bright sun & doesn't seem to be much wind.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

50 and sunny

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Gorgeous, sunny and 50

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Same here, 52 and perfect!

Thomaston, CT

So nice to be outside without a jacket!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I did some clean up in the yard too.. but a sweatshirt on

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

What a gorgeous day, too bad I had to clean the inside of my house :(

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Wish you had come and cleaned ours, though I did do a bit myself. Tomorrow I am packing for our trip to Holland. Need to check their weather for the next 2 weeks. 40 here now but got up to 51 today. Patti

South Hamilton, MA

Europe has been cold & snowy. Not sure about Holland.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Have a blessed and happy Easter everyone!!!!

Chilly this morning, can see frost on the field. It's 25 now high of 54 today!!!!!!

So what do you think....look much like Brian's SOPHIE bunny?

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yes she does!... Happy Easter!!.. 30 now going to 57.. figures it's going to rain as soon as everyone gets here today

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Patti i'm glad the tooth is better, there is nothing worse than a bad tooth to mess up your day!

BTW, thanks for the compliments on the eggs, those are some of my favorites, they are made of wood and hand painted.
Under the painted ones you can see yellow, pink and a robin-egg-blue...those ar e made of marble and quite heavy. You should of see Oryanna's face when she went to lift that little basket of eggs! It was hysterical, her little child brain connect eggs with being light and delicate.....those are not!!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Hope is doesn't rain until much later, enjoy your day!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

it's not snow.. so I am happy for that!!.. just going to open the awning on the deck if anyone wants to go out

Thomaston, CT

Happiest of Easters to everyone who celebrates......Patti, have a safe & awesome trip to Holland...hope you see fantastic flowers! Temp is 37 here, going up to low 50s....rain later this evening.....

South Hamilton, MA

Happy Easter to all. 47° after frost overnight. Reticulata 'Harmony' came out to celebrate last night.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

57 and sunny. Happy Easter to all who celebrate it.

All the best to the travelers today. This means you, Patti. My DD1 should be arriving in Cleveland about now. Her plane left Logan at 5:30 this morning. At least one child is only a half hour away.

Thomaston, CT

How nice, Rosemary, to have her home! A few showers this afternoon but just cloudy right now.....

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Robin, all kids will be back again. Sunnier skies in another 2 months :)

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

37 and raining now, high of 57 today with passing showers.

South Hamilton, MA

43° cloudy as far as I can tell. High winds last night.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

45 now going to 56 .. more wet stuff for us as well

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Had a fair amount of rain last night and now it is 44 with mist and fog. Wind is blowing out of the west at 20 with a few higher gusts. Not looking like a day that is going to encourage more bulbs to open. Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.