CLOSED: CLOSED: Black Pearl pepper seeds (out of trades , good place to buy

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Any suggestions to same ,, thanks folks!!!
Truthfully a trustworthy review about who to get them from ..would really help ..

This message was edited Mar 21, 2013 12:28 PM
I was thinking Georgia Vines ,, any advice ..

This message was edited Mar 21, 2013 9:07 PM

This message was edited Mar 21, 2013 9:07 PM

Pretoria, South Africa

I can harvest you some seeds if you are interested.

Elsa

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

Juhur7--I've got some extra black pearl seeds. They are a few years old, but I started some last week and I'm getting pretty good germination. These were saved by a friend of mine, but I've grown them out before from this batch of seeds and they came true to form. No trade necessary--as long as I have your address, I'll get them in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday.

Linda

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Thank you !! LMK if or when you are looking for a particular heirloom Tomato I might have it . Otherwise I will send you a few of all I have at the end of the season . I am thinking to see if I can use the pepers for decoration besides the usual .
My seed stock is real low now , Getting ready next month to start the Basil and had gotten a few seeds from the purple of those you sent me last season.(thank you for those also)
You were correct ,those are tough to get seeds from! lol

Carmel, IN(Zone 5b)

I love using Black Pearl in my containers as ornamental plants. With ornamental kale, and some mums they are beautiful. I've also used some called "Pyramid" (I think) and some Medusa as well--they are gorgeous in a mixed container.

Now all we need is some nice weather.....sleeting here at the moment, and starting to switch over to snow.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Spring is still hibernating , I believe I heard something about June or July ?

weather same here " it's snow fun at all ^_^

Pawleys Island, SC

I have some Thai hot ornamental pepper seeds if you would like some of them.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Looks interesting !thank you ,, !!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.