CLOSED: Wanted: Papaver orientale

Pretoria, South Africa

Hi,

I am looking for some seed of Papaver orientale. Any cultivar / color. I can do a trade or postage ia PayPal.

Thanks,
Elsa

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Elsa..let me look and see what I might have..Just looked but can't find my seed. Am thinking I sent some off in the trades. If I don't locate any I will have fresh come late June. I have a pinkish one that I belive is Coral Reef or Queen Elizabeth and an Orange. Am also doing seed this spring but they won't bloom til next season, shucks... One is a Redish-plum color (Marlene, which I got from the Rare Seed Trade we were in)..can hardly wait to see this one...

Pix is my pinkish one, I'm thinking it is Q. Elizabeth.

If you are interested in either PLEASE let me know.....I owe you a few more goodies too...Anything else you are wanting, Please feel free to D-mail me your would likes.... (Wanna send a full package)...Kathy. And just curious, are you going to sow insitu this winter (your winter, my summer..lol) or doing under lights? ( Go over to Seed Germination, look for thread started by Pfg page 2, Look through my list of goodies I'm starting this season. If I have any extras of those seed I can ship.... Hugs! :)

Thumbnail by warriorswisdomkathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.