Dewey hurt his nose

Brooklyn Park, MN(Zone 4a)

We tried having Dewey in his crate while we were at work and on his lunch break my guy came home to let the boy's out and Dewey had what looked like a burn on the top of his nose.After trying to crate him again the next day and Dewey again making the spot worse we have decided to just leave him out loose in the house with our other dog Chance and it is working out great!No accidents nothing chewed up pretty good for a 4 1/2 month old pup.My guy comes home everyday on his lunch break for an hour.I would rather have him comfortable and take the chance of him possibly destroying my house then have him hurt himself.Now Chance we crated from day one he slept in there at night and was in there while we worked,till he was 6 months.Dewey I spoiled he slept with me the 1st night I saved him and my guy wasnt working so we never had to crate him.So Dewey has a little bit of seperation issues.I'm still going to try getting him used to his crate but only when I am here.I know it Is important because if he has to be at the vet or for traveling......Okay so my question is do you guys think i should put anything on this spot like neosporin?Also do you think his hair will grow back or will he just have a pink spot there?I dont think it hurts because he lets me touch it and he has been ruff housing with Chance like always lol.My poor little man though I feel horrible people are gonna think i abuse my dog :(

Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!