My boys and there stories

Brooklyn Park, MN(Zone 4a)

I adopted Chance when he was 8 weeks old that was 1yr ago dec 23rd.Was never gonna get a dog because I am love with gardening and my whole yard is pretty much a huge garden and the other reason is I have 3 cats lol.When I seen Chance though I had to have him I did think about for a week 1st.Right after i got Chance his litter mates got parvo and 2 of them passed away.I had to bring him back to the place I adopted him from to be treated because he was showing signs of parvo also.He was treated with 2 others for free.Well today he is big and healthy he does have a sensitive stomach though.Now Dewey that was well I work in a pet store and this lady was going to just leave him in the store she did not want him any more so I took him home.My work does not sell dogs so I dont really know what we would have done.I'm so glad i took him in Chance loves him I love him and well my man a little surprised when he found another dog in our house loves him also.The lady that had him didnt speak very good english so I didnt know anything about him,that day jan 19th I got his shots done the vet said he was about 9 weeks old.I also have gotten a dna test done,he is mastiff and lab.These are some before and after pics.

Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez Thumbnail by queenbeez
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!