Watering Hoses- Product Reviews & Suggestions

Alpharetta, GA

I'm interested in some of the "lay flat garden hoses" on the market now. However, I've not been able to find any that have a credible review that is positive. Some say that they get pinholes in them quickly after purchase, or tear away from the fitting, or that you have to unwind the entire hose before it works, etc. When I search on google, there are tons of images of the various kinds now. I'll post a few pics with this so you can see what I'm talking about.

And to be clear- I'm not talking about soaker hoses but rather hoses that are basically flat and thus are easier to handle when not in use... some are completely flat and others look deflated but will inflate when the water comes through.

Thanks!

Thumbnail by jssmeltzer Thumbnail by jssmeltzer Thumbnail by jssmeltzer Thumbnail by jssmeltzer Thumbnail by jssmeltzer
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!