Kohleria KGGK002

MSU, MS(Zone 8a)

Hi,

Does anyone know if this plant has been named? I don't know where I got it, but I have had it for a while. Can't remember the color, but it should be blooming soon.

Thanks.

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

I will see if I can find out.
Lynn

MSU, MS(Zone 8a)

Thanks Lynn:)

Pat,
This is all I know so far from Thad Scaggs.
It's Bevin Anderson's (Gesneriad Garage), I may know if I see the bloom or it could be one that was never given a name.

Do you have a picture?

MSU, MS(Zone 8a)

Thanks Lynn:) I had asked Thad too, lol! I will post a picture when it blooms which hopefully will be shortly.

LOL I didn't know you knew Thad.I posted the question on Gphiles.If anyone knows it would be someone there.

MSU, MS(Zone 8a)

I saw that you had posted it on Gphiles. I appreciate that. I mostly lurk on that one. I thought I might email some of the Canadian groups. Now I am just getting stubborn about it. I just GOTTA know, LOL! It is probably something very common:) I thought maybe I got it on this forum in a round robin, but there is no telling.

We are fortunate enough to have Thad as one of our judges at our yearly AV show. Nice, nice guy, and brilliant hybridizer:)

He said the same nice things about you and your lovely Orchids.He thought he might have sent you the plant or rhizome.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.