Spring is here!!!!!!!!

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

My daffodils are up, the pussy willows are opening, forsythia is opening, and It is still snowing!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutlerville, MI

WOW! None of mine are up. I did start to see tiny little buds forming on my little blueberry bushes:) I wish it would stop snowing!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

no buds or green any thing !! just rain and snow ;o(

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i see daffodil n other spring green pushing up!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

well then I should see something soon not even the forsythia is budding yet !!!

Cutlerville, MI

I am just starting to see signs of spring! my iris's are starting to peak, and some of my bulbs are actually staring to pop too! I just spent a week in Belle Mead, NJ and everything was out! it was green, and there were daffs, and forsythia, and tulips EVERWHERE! it was awesome!

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

4/21/13, Daffidils, pussy willow, maple, and forsythia areallblooming, and... we get more SNOW, down to the high 20's, I whis warm weather would hurry up and get here. I have tomatoes, squash, and ghost peppers ready for the garden...........

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

its cold and wet here too I cant plant any thing its to wet it would drowned I just keep saying NEXT WEEK it will be better LOL

Saginaw, MI

Cold and wet here also ! When we were getting all the rain parts of our street and yard looked like a lake and several of my irises were under water for quite a few days. Now that it is starting to dry out, see that lots of them look like mush. Will have to wait and see what happens. Just started over last year and now looks like will be doing so again this year !

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

my daffs are about to bloom :)

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

mine are blooming !!!!!!!!!!!!! hay dose any one know how to get rid of sand burr pickers in the yard ???

Niles, MI(Zone 5a)

WARM weather is here, today we are in the high 60's and sunny. Boy! did we get the yard work done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saginaw, MI

Warm weather and drying out !!! Still "mud" in a few garden areas , but no more standing water !! As things dry out , lots of the iris are going from wet mush to dry hollow dust !! And several daylilies have turned "white"( from being too cold in wet standing water for about 5 days ???? ) Hoping the roots are still good and will send up new shoots again ???? Major overhaul needing to be done to that garden to try and prevent this from happening again as I had just got most of the flowers in this bed last fall and now gone !!!

Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5
Saginaw, MI

On the much brighter side of things , ALL was not lost !! Have some things starting to open !!! YEAH !!!!!

Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5 Thumbnail by sbish5
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

still wet here I love spring rains but don't realy need the water today !!

East Tawas, MI(Zone 5b)

OMG its here this year too

Happy Michigan Spring everyone

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey there ladies. How is everyone? We finally have some beautiful warm weather. So happy my yard is all coming back to life. So nice to see someone is posting here. Miss seeing my michigan gardeners.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.