CLOSED: 2013 "EASTER PARADE " SIGN UP

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Well I'm waiting to hear back from another player & then i will assign partners late afternoon or this evening
So ya all have a great day If Anyone Wants to Join you Have TILL 2 PM
DEEJAY9------ EASTER
TATERS55----EASTER
MUD_ELF-----EASTER
ROSE318----EASTER
PSYCHW2---EASTER
FOTV------EASTER
GOLDHILLAL---EASTER
GARDENQUAIL----EASTER
HAPPGARDEN----EASTER

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Will be waiting for my name!

I found some very cute things at the restore store yesterday. Very excited to have them for my swap buddy!

SORRY SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED

GOING TO SEND OUT YOUR PARTNERS NAMES HERE SOON PLEASE KEEP A SECRET .
HAVE FUN WITH YOUR BOXES :) IF YOU DIDN'T GET A PARTNER LET ME KNOW .

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Got mine. Thanks so much, Susie!

I got my name! ^_^

Got mine too!! And got my special gift being delivered here tomorrow. So very excited.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Got mine and a sweetish she is :)

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Got my name, too :)
Michelle

Really hope my Bubby's wreath turns out like I see it in my mind's eye. Finally got the supplies today and think I'm set.

GM I Have my Pal Also & Hope I Can Finish mine up this weekend trying to get my Laundry done this Morn its about time to go change over so you all have a great weekend with your baskets or wreaths or what ever you decide to send :)))) .

My basket is just so pretty, I want to keep it for my self. LOL

Hi, all.
I really like the way this basket I made turned out :) Might have to make more!
Now, let's see, what all do I want to put in it? Hmmm...
Michelle

Sunny day here & So I'm going to go into town & Try to find the rest to fill my box :) wishing you all Luck on finding all your eggs :))) have a great weekend

My box went out yesterday, it should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

LK You are so Quick :)) waiting for the snow to melt off my car then off to town .

I started working on my items the day you posted this thread, had it all ready to go when I got my name!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Overachiever Linda Kay!! LOL... I got my name thanks. I do have something in the making...

I have everything except the edible goodies. So I will be mailing soon too.

Hi, all.
Wow, LK, that was quick! :) Eagerly awaiting to see who the lucky recipient is!
Michelle

I Know its not coming here But after Seeing Many of LK's Boxes I Know SOMEONE IS Going To Be Very HAPPY :)))
Well i didn;t make it to town yesterday so Today for sure so i can get my box mailed out tomorrow .
ya all have a great day . will check back in later

Wow all these bunnies must be tail high in making their gifts....LOL really quiet...

I found something yesterday to add to mine. Hoping hubs doesn't discover all the candy.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

LOL... ya, that could be bad!! Although, my Sweetie is not the one that is at risk for pigging out on candy... that would be ME!!

I need to buy my sweets, throw them in the box and tape it shut fast!! LOL

A Little Bunny Has informed me that maybe He might deliver a couple baskets today so keep watch ya all :)))

Those little bunnies can be quite sneaky, and fast!

Hopefully I will get this fuzzy tail moving along this weekend.....suppose to warm up to almost 60, now we have huge snow drifts so we are going to turn into a HUGE soggy dirty mess. Seems I broke the plastic that hangs from the front of my car, I am guessing when I was jumping snow blockades..... ;(

Oh oh, sounds like you broke the bumper? Should be an easy fix?

Gm Our rd Has been a Ice Rink for the last 4 days & I just got a call from doc's office they need to run another Blood test oh how i hate to go out there again today but got to do it so shutting down for awhile
figure i might as well get it done . will check back later .

Be careful on those roads Susie!

It is a balmy 60 degrees here. I am finishing the last of the tear down today. Then it is all about waiting for the new building to arrive.

I am taking a week off of working on the house and going to plant me a pansy garden.

My box is hopping out on Monday.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Elfie, Hope your hands are better . Rest will do you good. Digging helps whatever ails me!
Gryphons cards are still here where you left them.

made it Main roads are good its just the dirt roads that are very dangerous sun is trying to peek through &
it may warm this weekend I Hope to melt the Ice ,rather have mud then ice :)

The Kids had to go into town & Didn't want to take zoey so she is here watching her cartoons so I'm going to go paint for awhile , ya all have a great day .

Rats,, forgot the cards... Will pick them up sometime next week..ok????

My apologies to Deejay, seems my sweetie DH forgot to tell me last night when I got home there was a box in the garage! At least he thought it came yesterday so that is scary!
Anyway DJ it arrived in fine shape and I got some fun and beautiful stuff.
I got a beautiful wreath and it is all about Easter and spring flowers and just makes me feel so much better to see something springie! I already have it hung on the mantle......so pretty. I still had my valentine swag up and now I am all dolled up for spring and Easter. Deejay made it and it is really pretty. You surely have a knack at it. Didn't know if Bugs was suppose to go in the center but he makes me smile so much I had to put him there.
I got a pink pair of gardening gloves, a bath scrubber (thank you mine was shot) a chocolate Easter bunny and he is still in the box I might add, the cutest M&M computer screen monitor cleaner, really so darn cute, a little white bunny with the happiest look on his face, then a bunch of pieces of chocolate which I love those.
DeeJay you did a great job and I love everything, couldn't of done any better.
Almost forgot I got a bunch of seeds also Hardy Moss Verbeana, fleabane, candystripe, eyeball or toothache plant.... ;)

DH got reprimanded! LOL He cabbaged onto the sugar free chocolates! Bet he remembers next time to tell me I have a box...rofl.

DeeJay you are a sweetie, and thank you for letting me back in.

Edited because I forgot to tell you about the little chick ontop of the M&M screen cleaner. It is body crystals, peel & stick body art...rofl...it is great and I am going to wear it!

This message was edited Mar 7, 2013 6:46 PM

This message was edited Mar 7, 2013 6:50 PM

Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden

Wow, look at all the pretties! Love that wreath. Great job Susie!

That wreath just makes me feel so happy I might survive the rest of the winter.

I put some of the candy out today. Hubs grabbed two of those Reese's eggs right off. I ate a tiny box of malted milk balls, maybe had a dozen in it.....lol

Love your goodies, Happ! Cottontail looks right at home in the center of your wreath. Which is gorgeous, Susie. Don't believe I've ever seen Pink cattails. Those are neat.

Worked on my bud's wreath today. After seeing yours, I must put more thought into it! Also discovered I'm out of ribbon except the really skinny kind and some for Christmas.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Wow! Great Box! So beautiful, so thoughtful!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.