Need Kitty advice

Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

I adopted a 1 1/2 yr old pure black kitty from the local shelter,they did tell me that she had conjuctivitis, I took her to my vet 2 days later and my poor little Kit has issues, he believes she is blind in the right eye because of ulcers on the cornea? He gave me drops for the eyes, he informed me she has the herpes virus and a few days later her poop came back positive for Giardia, so she is on Metronidazole Suspension #0.5 for 8 days, and she needs to take L-Lysine 250mg for the rest of her life, I need some advice, in the less than 2 weeks I've had her all I have done is put nasty drugs into her and she hates me, she runs most of the time I come need her,she was on to me within one taste of the drops and crushed up pills, Please does anyone have tips for me, oh and she wont eat any kind of treat, wont eat boiled chicken, tuna fish, canned food, I even tried evaporated milk, this poor cat doesnt know anything but dry food. Thanks Christine & Kit

Thumbnail by jasminesmom
This thread has 84 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!