Sad today...farewell my sweet D*O*G

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

Yesterday I had to take my sweet D*O*G to the vet for his journey to Rainbow Bridge. Knew it was comming, but are we ever really ready?? He had a spleenatic tumor that finally ruptured. Was an emergency trip...called at about 2:45-3:00. Takes me 45 mins. to get there from here...they took us right away. My vet is the most WONDERFUL, careing, best. Not only did he not charge me for yesterday, but HE is footing the bill to have my baby cremated for me...said I had been a client for years and it was the least he could do considering all I've been through lately.

D*O*G was such a sweetie...nothing but pure love...a walking heart muscle. He loved to "creep stalk" my schffelara in the screen room. Silly boy looked like he was high on something as the leaves gently rubbed his back. R.I.P my sweet boy.

Thumbnail by Ginger_H Thumbnail by Ginger_H Thumbnail by Ginger_H
This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!