Terra Cotta Pot People

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I think you might enjoy this. I did

http://www.artistic-garden.com/terra-cotta-pot-crafts-potpeople/

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you for sharing Gourdbearder,

Is this your company?

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

It is a very cool site Gourdbeader. Ha! Thank you and I spelled your name right this time!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

No not my company but the plans and the instructions are all there and I just thought it was a great idea. Not to worry about the name, I've been called worse. heheh the name is Jan by the way. hehe
I bead gourds.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Crossville, TN

Hey, Jan....I enjoyed the site....I still treasure the small beaded gourd that you made for me. I am moving into an adult apartment soon (1 B Rm) in Sierra Vista....very near the main gate of Ft Huachuca....brand new!! Right off Buffalo Soldier Trail....if you get to town....stop in~!! Hugs Jo

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh Jo, I would love to see you again but I doubt that I will ever make it back over there. Greg was there last year for his brothers 42 reunion since they have all been together at the same time but I don't think I will make it. I hope that you will be happy in your new place. Be sure to send pics.
Hugs and so good to hear from you.
Jan

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

As a fellow artist who has worked in many mediums and owned/operated a small Gallery in New Orleans for 8 years featuring local artists and me;....Your work is superb. Thank you for sending those pic's.

Your work is unique and your own. All respects, and I have no doubt you are appreciated in your area and beyond.
David

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Jan, I LOVE that giraff & elephant piece!!! I hope to get a quilt wall hanging done for my office with that general theme. BEAUTIFUL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.