A little eye candy from pintrest

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I pinned one of these this morning, and then all the rest popped up. Thought there was some pretty cool stuff happening!

http://pinterest.com/thisbe1953/container-gardens/

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Terrific. That site is a delight this time of year for those of us that do not enjoy "sunny" Florida or any of the warm states.

Thanks!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Great planters.Loved the Lambs Tails ptilotus exaltatus .

Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

I really loved the stacked pots with herbs, Thanks for posting that site :>)
Christine

Stamford, CT(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the link. Very, very interesting. I wish I had that kind of talent. I take advantage of containers for their flexibility. The nicer they are, the more I like to share them. Unfortunately, indoors I haven't been able to keep up with them as I had wished. Seeing these great containers should not ever discourage even a new gardener from trying them out.

Marcia

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I like that it gives good ideas of what mixes together well. Im not very imaginative and seeing a picture really makes the light bulbs go off. I would never even be able to figure out how they did alot of those, or what they are in.

Newalla, OK(Zone 7a)

Loved the cupped hands planter......just beautiful! Thank you for sharing the link!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

They are all great but found myself especially draw to some ofthos incrediblae succulent bowls.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.