The "Top gardeners" box on Garden Showcase...

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 6, 2013 5:10 PM

This message was edited Feb 6, 2013 5:14 PM

This message was edited Feb 11, 2013 4:42 PM

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 1:56 PM

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

I think top gardener in this case was a different way of saying "number of photos entered". I don't think it has any other implication. However, it is only time I have been ranked among top gardeners!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Apparently all these people have to do is take pictures.

What about the person who is handicapped & only has a small tub to grow flowers in ? They are probably just as proud or maybe prouder than the person that can run around keeping 40 acres going because they don't need to go earn a living.

Get this thing in some kind of perspective.
My pictures will continue to be in appropriate forums supplementing the thread.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

Country Gardens,
That does look like a 40 acre field of beans you have there " Field of Derby beans July 26, 2002.", no wonder you don't have time to take pictures.
I know to grow those beautiful gardens I see in "all those pictures" those people have a lot to do during the day. I remember the old saying "If you want something done ask someone who is to busy".

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 2, 2013 6:27 AM

This message was edited Feb 2, 2013 8:21 AM

This message was edited Feb 4, 2013 3:43 PM

This message was edited Feb 6, 2013 5:04 PM

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 4:50 PM

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 6, 2013 5:50 PM

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 4:51 PM

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Currently, the "top" is a reflection of the number of photos submitted, nothing more, nothing less. However, we are rolling out changes soon that will allow you to vote and your votes will help determine which albums and photos are the most popular and favorites. Stay tuned :-)

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 4:51 PM

Davenport, WA(Zone 6a)

You folks all know that once spring hits, all us gardeners will be out there weeding, watering, pruning, seeding, and just sitting there watchin it all grow ..... and we probably won't have time to put anything back into Dave's Garden till next fall (when our photos of this spring/summer garden will start hitting the website)?

So we won't have time to add to our own gallery, yet alone vote on someone elses.....

Right? ..... chuckle......

ON the other hand, the "voting" feature will be a fun way to entertain ourselves throught this NEXT long winter season, right?

:^)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.