Love this new forum, but want to see whole albums

Hopkins, MN(Zone 4a)

I do like this feature very much! However, it seems that I can see only the newly posted garden albums as "albums". Any type of search gives results as individual photos, not grouped together as an album, not displaying the number of views, or the comments on the whole album. I would like to be able to see entire albums that were posted more than a day or two ago, for other people as well as my own. I got a couple of comments on an album that I posted yesterday, and can't see whether there are any comments (on the album as a whole) on my older posts. Or maybe I just haven't figured out how to do it?
Thanks DG!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 4:47 PM

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

The tech team is addressing this...stay tuned!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 26, 2013 4:48 PM

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

The 'search by gardener' is now operational. You'll see the field in the right hand search box.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

melody
Hey, that's great. Thanks!

Albany, ME(Zone 4b)

I don't see how adding "search by gardener" addresses the problem of wanting to browse whole gardens except in the most minimalistic way. Now you can see an known individual's garden, but how often is that what we want to do? Am I missing something? How can I look at a bunch of gardens, without known the creator's name, in a format like you see on the Garden Showcase home page?

TIA
LAS

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

The tech team working on giving is this option. They've had some other stuff that cropped up that had to be taken care of, but it is on their to-do list.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.