Coleus trees.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:08 AM

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand
Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Ohhhhh gawd I love your sense of whimsey. Trees are great and I wish I lived in a climate where I could keep planters like yours outside.
The VW bus is adorable. That planter is wonderful.

I usually order Inky Toes for combos in deck planters.It has also been used in the gardens.

Danville, IN

I love your bonsai coleus. I have been training coleus as standards for three years, with good success. I overwinter them in the basement under a large gro-light. I'm unsure as to the best potting medium / mix to use. Do you have a do-it-yourself formula mix or do you use a commercial medium?

New Hyde Park, NY

Your coleus bonsai are amazing!!!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:09 AM

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

They are amazing.

Hap

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:10 AM

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Have been out of the loop for some time, but is the greenery the bonefish? Beautiful coleus.

Think I did the personal landscaping thingy when I was in Chicago and think that is one that just had to come home with me. Pretty little thing.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 10, 2013 10:04 AM

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:10 AM

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Thanks, then what is the red one?

Hap

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I know you asked David, not me, but I think it's 'Bonefish'. They're so lovely.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi Arlene!!!

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Hi, White Caps!

Danville, IN

Thanks for your advice, DavidofDeLand. I'll have to wait a while to post pics of my standards. I just this last week took three flats of cuttings to root for summer bedding, so the standards look rather bare.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:11 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.