How is every one ???

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Its been a while since I have been on here , Was wondering how every one is I don't see to much going on here any more :0( just wondering who is still here ??

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Waiting for spring

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Waiting here also anyone starting seeds inside this winter ? & when do you start them ?

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Our Master Gardener group is ready to begin sowing for our plant sale.

I want to get the tomatoes and peppers started no late rthan March 1st

About 1000 tomato plants and 300 peppers.

Saginaw, MI

Howdy hey Susie! Are ya keeping warm?? Hope you're feeling better!! Putting some of my daylily seeds in pots to see if I can get them going! Still waiting to see if my "soggy" canna are going to dry up or mush out on me!! Don't think they are going to make it --bummed out big time!!

Gm Shirley wanted to share this link with you go towards the bottom of page to Miss
blomma
January 22, 2013
11:40 PM Post #9394302

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1290630/

very good info on the DL Seeds there . & yes feeling some better have to go back in to see the Doc this weds for more blood work Now they are thinking my GulBladder so not sure what to think.

Paul that is allot of tomatos & Pepers when do you have your sale ? is it open to the public ?
& Where is it held ? is it all just veggies or are there Plants ? I Just started some seeds this morning
a few perennials that take along time to grow :)
Paul do you grow the Worty DK Green HUBBARD SQuash ? I Cannot seem to find the seeds around here for them i find the Blue Hubbard but I Don't care for that one as well.
Also Have you ever Grown Ultra Boy Tomato I Found one place in fla that carry the seeds for $2.?? for 30 seeds Not bad Price , but want $6.96 to Ship one pk of seeds .

Gloria : Sorry I don't get on FB Much at all but when I do i read your info :)
well I Soaked My Beans over night & Have been cooking since 6am so I'm sure they are ready to eat so off I Go to enjoy a bowl of ham & Beans .

Hve a great day back later

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Our plant sale is at the Wayne County Extension office near Metro Airport.

Mid-May, I'll post the infor here in early May.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

glad to see all of you !!!!!! i need to start some seeds this year I havent in 2 years but this is the year I'm going to get some stuff done !!!!!!!!!!!! I start in March also .it dosent get warm here till May BOOOOOO !!!!! been a strange winter here again

Snowing Pretty good here right now this eve News said chances of Rain Snow sleet later this eve sure Glade I Don't have to go out in the stuff .

Paul will look forward to the Notice of the sale . stay warm & Stay safe

Saginaw, MI

This is what my "neck of the woods" michigan gardening looks like at the moment!! Snow that turned to rain(light drizzle right now)!! At least it IS WARMER OUT!!!

Thumbnail by sbish5

very wet & Slushy here also warmer not freezing. well off to play

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

sounds like all of Mi. got some of the nasty weather I think its going to be an interesting Feb.
looking for Moon Flower seeds right now my goodness shipping is pricy !!

Saginaw, MI

LOTS of thunder,lightening , & rain for us this morning!! And the dog waited to shake herself off till she came in the house OF COURSE!!! Gotta love em!!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

stoped raining for now so of course since the snow melted off our court the snow plow came and plowed the water go figure LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.