Hello Terry and Melody

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Its fun watching the diversity of gardens being shared on the new Showcase!

I am fairly new here and may be asking this question in the wrong area;...but I was wondering if there is a way to edit my personal photos on forums in general that I have posted as well as being able to edit dialogue? I have realized that a couple of my photos are not as good as others in quality. Its a me thing,...Ha!

Thank you much,
David

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

You can remove or rearrange your photos in your album at any time. You can change your text (but not what others may post :-)

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank You Terry,

I have searched the 'my info' section and such, as well as having found the 'edit' area on my personal posts, yet the pictures I have posted don't seem to show up at the time? I can't find 'edit photo'?

It is easy to edit dialogue though.

David ( This is not a pressing issue for me. Just wondering... )

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Are you talking about pictures you posted in the Garden Showcase, or pictures you posted in the regular forums? In the forums I think you can only edit the text of a post, you can't do anything with the pictures.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you Terry.

Now I know. ( it was about regular forums )

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

The thanks go to ecrane...I wasn't thinking forums so I'm glad she was. And that is correct - we cannot edit the photo in a forum post, only the text.

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

Yes ecrane!

Thank you for the info... I appreciate your answer. Yes Terry, and Thank You.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

You're very welcome!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.