Brisbane, Australia

I have had about 6 attempts enter my subtropical garden photos. The most I have managed is three and then the next one gets stuck on 99% and that's it...I just have to abort. These are not large photos (taken with a 5 mp camera and even cropped. Is it something to do with Beta....don't understand what is happening...can anyone help.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

No, the Beta shouldn't have any bearing on this at all...we just placed the flag on the tab so that folks would know that it is new.
It still sounds like a large image issue. Reduce the images to somewhere around 1000 pixels on the longest side and they should go through (5mp is still a pretty hefty image file size)

Brisbane, Australia

Thanks,
I resized my photos and tried loading them again...only 3 downloaded straight away but I download all of them to see but 9 just stuck once again at 99%...so I did not save them and went to have a look at the sizes again.....When I returned the latest attempt together with all my aborted attempts showed up on the showcase although they definately were not saved. I managed to delete all the other attempts but one will not leave the showcase page. When you press on it it goes to a woops page. I also edited the title for the keeper but it did not alter on showcase...just on my own page. So frustrating....It took me so long to sort through the shots and resize...in this day of 20mp cameras, this is not good enough. I also belong to another garden site and have no problems. Perhaps this all could be looked at as it frustrating and embarassing.

Enterprise, AL(Zone 8b)

I don't know the answer to the problem, are your photos in jpeg format? I also have a 5 mp camera, and only once have I had the 99 percent slow down. A few other times the program slowed a little but then sped right back up. It would be interesting to see if others are having this problem.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.