Suggestion for another category.

Maricopa, AZ(Zone 9b)

A sizeable portion of my property (4 acres ) is devoted to attracting wildlife and native plants with structure to house creatures so could I suggest a wildlife/habitat garden category . Also possibly allowing more space for a person to give more details, a bio of sorts of the development of thier garden.

Houston Heights, TX(Zone 9a)

Lone Diver, I would love to see a garden showcase of your "habitat". I think it would be a really interesting, different type of "garden". I can almost visualize it. The way it is set up, there is no way to tag your critters in photos, only plants, but maybe down the road, that could be added.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

We're going to add Natural Gardens in our next update. Thanks for the suggestions.

Maricopa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Melody,

If you would please D-mail me as to when such a update would occur , I will look into participating . Plus it would be nice if as suggested above as to the possibility of tags for "critters" .

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

The update with the Natural Landcape/Gardens should occur early next month. There is an update with some other fixes coming shortly, but the new category is slotted for the next one.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.