Bingo Problem

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

I need someone who is not playing to be cardholder or another person who is playing to be backup cardholder.Jim had to bow out due to work.
I am sure everyone knows that Connie,myself or anyone else here would never cheat,but this way no one could ever question any bingo by a cardholder.

I want this game to be fun and trouble free!

Lynn

Thumbnail by lbrabec
Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Ummm, Sis...just go ahead and pull me out of the game. It will be fine :) Since Jim can't watch my card now I will gracefully bow out and maybe get in on the game another time. I want everyone to have fun and not worry ::)))

Connie

No need for that if I can someone to help! Or maybe someone could just watch Connie's card.I need this figured out before the game starts.

Lynn

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I'll do backup

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Nichole, if you will watch my card, I can watch the others if you don't mind. I can send mine to you then there shouldn't be anything left for anyone to worry about, we could both still play and I would greatly appreciate it.

Connie

Sounds good to me!
Lynn

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Lynn, it really isn't a problem. Please pull me off of the play list. I can always play another time and it will all be good. Everyone have fun and no worries :) I already have several Bingo cards waiting for the game to begin :::)))))

Connie

What difference does that make? I have not even started calling. You and Nichole will both be able to play.

I will do whatever you think is best,but I think it is fine.

Lynn

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

I say let Connie and Nicole play !!! It's more fun when we can all participate !!!

Thanks for the input Roly!
Anyone else?

Lynn

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

It doesn't make a difference. Just letting you know they are coming in. They are getting geared up for some fun :)

Thanks so much Roly ::))

Connie

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Quote from aspenjocop :
Nichole, if you will watch my card, I can watch the others if you don't mind. I can send mine to you then there shouldn't be anything left for anyone to worry about, we could both still play and I would greatly appreciate it.

Connie

Connie - just send it to me when you have it finished. ^_^

Sanbornton, NH

Everyone should be able to join in the fun. Connie and Nichole should both be able to play.

Earle

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Thank you Earle :) Nichole can play either way because I am watching the cards. It was just my card I was worried about if I played. Bingo is always so much fun ::))))

Connie

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Ditto what the others said..The more the merrier

Thanks for the input everybody!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.