Tutorial for making Beaded Gourds part 2

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1292003/
The previous posting was getting way too long so I had to do this, I hope it doesn't make things too difficult to back tract.

I am so glad to see how much interest we have going in this. I am looking forward to seeing some completed projects.
I am working on a Valentine of sorts for my friend that has Ovarian Cancer. She is just starting her 4th round of Chemo since she was diagnosed 3 years ago.
I am so so glad that she is still with us. Linda is my best friend and I have tried to keep her life worth living but she is getting very tired of all the treatments and
ongoing further complications that arise from this.

Anyway, I hope that you all have fun with this tutorial and take it as a fun and new technique that you will want to use again. It isn't for everyone, as it is very time consuming and if you
are in a big hurry you won't appreciate the beauty that will come from having the patience of Job.

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!