A SHORT STORY..

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Last night while making a cat bed , my sister got the nettle ,instead of the catnip. It seems someone washed off my labels while rearranging the freezer.
So at 4 am I am awakened being accused of sabotage , A red hand burning and itching yelling at me going what had you put in the freezer.????
Some day I guess I will learn!!! I might sleep better if so anyway....

Thought you all might take warning from that?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Teach her to use her sense of smell- catnip doesn'tsmell like nettle. If its any consolation, my mom when still alive grabbed my exes bag of fishing chicken gizzards to make giblet gravy with one Thanksgiving. She was SO mad at me for the gravy - well. I didn't die even tho the stuff did taste a bit off- and we threw the rest out. Umm, you need something like a hydrocortizone or benadryl topical cream to keep handy...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It was frozen , hardly even effects me that way..
As to the fishing liver story EEWWWWW!!!!!! I will be another ten minutes forgetting the taste and I wasn't there!!wow

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I love gizzards, yummmm. Nowadays though- I no longer go fishing! But I learned to keep a note written in indelible ink for the unknowing of those whom also share my freezer, O:-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.