Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Hi, I'm back.....I think..lol! Is the Sisterhood still around? Jan, Connie?
Hugs,

Melanie

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

MELANIE!!!! I was HONESTLY just thinking about you!! I was looking at my Arctic Frost reflecting back on me promising you a baby and what we had planned to trade to each other. For some reason I walked over to check for posts!! LOL AMAZING!! My Arctic Frost is opening her buds again and turned out to be a sport from the first time she bloomed. It is solid Purple with specks...almost fantasy like...of white. Completely reverse.

Anyway, it is so good to have you back again :) Yep, Sisterhood is still going strong. I love my Sisters ::)))))

Connie

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Melanie....I'm so glad you are back.We missed you.I too love my sisters!

Sister Lynn

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Whoops.....almost forgot.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thumbnail by lbrabec
Williston, ND

happy birthday hope it was a great day

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Well. shoot!! I need to get in on Birthday wishes too! Happy Birthday Melanie :)

Connie

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks to you all!! Makes my day!!

This message was edited Jan 10, 2013 6:26 AM

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

OMG Hi Jim! Missed you too!!

Williston, ND

Thought id come back and see how things were,how have you all been

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Melanie! Hi,so nice seening you again.,I hope your feeling well? A belated birthday wish to you.So whatcha growing girl ? Pictures?

Jim! nice seeing you too!

PS, I love my sisters too ^_^
Jan

Miami, FL(Zone 10b)

YAY !!!! The Gessie forum is buzzing again !!! I was soo happy when I saw 5 post being replied to !!! Welcome back Melanie

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

I give up today! I went into the plant room and very politely turned three upside down! All three were av's but one I had really babied. So no more plant room for me tonight!

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

Jim....just when did you become interested in brugmansias???? Remind me in the spring I have a small collection. I can repay you for all the strep leaves that you have sent me and I killed. lol

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Melanie,

Welcome back and Happy Birthday!
We are trying to spark some interest and activity in this ol' group again!
After all... for me, this is the group that started my interest in gessies!

Karen

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Woohoo, fellow brugmansia lovers here too! Anyone know of a good place to buy seeds?

Williston, ND

i had some datura seeds but i heard they were hard to start and very poisnious so i pitched them,if i find any ill let you know,yes im getting some tues,brugs,meeting a lady off the brug forum and shes bringing me starts
I cant wait

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.