Coleus cuttings

Morgantown, WV

I lost all my coleus. I have had results from past cuttings. If anyone would want to send me cuttingsI would be happy to pay for shipping.

Danville, IN

I'd be happy to send you cuttings, but we'd better wait until the weather warms up since I'd be sending from Indiana to West Virginia! D-mail me in a month or so. I've got quite a few nice varieties that I over-winter under lights.

Morgantown, WV

Wow that would be nice I have started some from seed they are coming up nicely but I have come to love coleus out on my yard. They survive the hot summer nicely here. Yes we can wait awhile. Thanks

Morgantown, WV

Hoosier did you forget me?

Danville, IN

1234dottie

I am so-o-o very sorry to have messed up our communication regarding coleus cuttings! My computer's hard drive died last spring and it was weeks before I could get it replaced (the service center said I had a "vintage" computer). By then, my landscaping business was in full-swing and I haven't even visited Dave's Garden until today! (My subscription had even expired; I just finished renewing it,) I completely spaced my offer and your need! I apologize profusely!

I now have twenty-five potted up "mother plants" of coleus under lights for the winter. If you find yourself needing cuttings next spring, PLEASE contact me and I'd be more than happy to send you some.

Keep warm this winter. It looks to be a cold and snowy one.

Hoosier Green

Danville, IN

1234dottie

Actually, come to think of it... be sure to send me a D-Mail as then I will get an email notification from Dave's Garden. That way, if I don't log in to DG, I will know that you want to contact me. Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.