Do you think I may be over doing it a bit?!

Oracle , AZ(Zone 8b)

Just before Christmas I went to an Art Quilt show in Tucson. Just blew me away. Very inspiring. Yesterday I went with a couple of friends to a quilt show at the Tucson Historical Society Museum to view 100 quilts celebrating Arizona's 100 birthday. Again, very inspiring. Saturday, a friend and I are going to the Tucson quilt show. Next Wednesday, the same friend and I are going to a meeting at a quilt shop, in Tucson, to see what the Art Quilters are doing, AND, maybe, just maybe, we may join in. Most Monday evenings several of us quilters meet at a friends house and do hand work, or just visit. The hand work includes everything from binding, applique, crochet, knitting or what ever. I have ordered some black & white fat quarters, two bottles of Best Press, some new thimbles, a 14" rotary cutting mat, thread, another quilting book, (like I need another one!!!!) and I going to pick up a box of vellum tomorrow at Office Depot so I can learn to foundation piece........ Who knows what I'll find at the quilt show that I can't live without?!! I am thinking about moving over to the 'Tuesday House', my studio, for the rest of the winter so I can play with fabric until I fall asleep. I also received today four audio books totalying (sp??) over 49 hours. Now if I just limit my listening to just five hours a day I'll be set for a bit. What do you think? Am I over doing the quilting bit? Do I need to find other interests? LOL Do I know how to have fun or what??!!!

This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!