HCG MAIL ORDER TO STAY OPEN!!!!

Hebron, KY

Just read on Sunday that HCG is going to still do mail order!!!

Click onto the link and read their new message.

http://www.highcountrygardens.com/

They are still finalizing details, but they state to sign up with your email address with them.

http://www.highcountrygardens.com/ezine-manage_unsubscribe/

Thought y'all would want to know! :)

sun city, CA(Zone 9a)

that is great news!

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

Thank you for that post!!

My garden group probably wouldn't have bothered to check their website again if it wasn't for you!!

Thank you Thank you!!

Hebron, KY

Just by chance, I just now clicked onto the HCG site and saw a new message!!!

This is what it says!

Limited time offer.....

Pre-order your plants NOW, and save 20%

Use coupon code preorder20

Offer valid through Feb. 20, 2013

Didn't get an email yet from them, so I don't know if the new message was just put on or not.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

I saw that, too. The Online catalog still shows everything as "unavailable". The new print catalog won't be out until April. I would pre-order things I want this year if I was sure that they were going to be available this year. David Salman is going to be a guest speaker in Pueblo next month. I know several people that intend to give him a good grilling about what will be available - I hope he is ready (or has thick skin!)

Hebron, KY

I checked and there are plants that are available (very early this morning when I posted the updated news and now too).

I don't understand when you say everything is unavailable. There are some plants that state unavailable, but there are a lot that are available.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

Okay - I guess I need to go through the whole catalog.

The specific items myself & another member of my garden group have checked have been unavailable. Part of that may be that it appears to be the fall version of the catalog, and some of things we want do not do well when fall planted.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

They have 10 percent savings now, until tomorrow...if anyone is interested.

Pueblo, CO(Zone 5b)

I just got my paper catalog. &I have a gift certificate - maybe this would be a good time to use it.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Yeah, hurry!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.