Placed my coleus order

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I have my "saved cart" on RosyDawn .I just couldnt wait.They have some new ones mostly large uprights.My order is Mediums and trailers for 2013 containers.

Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836
DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

RosyDawn is an incredble site. Its unbelievable the selection. That coleus is beautiful in your last picture, and I was wondering if that hanging basket is a chaenorrhinum or bacopa? Thank you. I am a huge coleus fan!
David

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Ummmmm.I just put in any pink flower.I believe that one is an impatien.I do that when I intend to buy locally and want to just impulse buy a pink flower-thing.
I do use Bacopas and Calibricoas and will use Grape Punch liberly this year.

This message was edited Jan 11, 2013 9:37 AM

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I added Velvet Mocha to my order.
RD changed the name.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Some of mine are in the kitchen at the bay window. They really need trimming but it's a huge job as most are well over a foot tall. They'll have lots of time to grow again, and get cut again, before I can put them out in mid-May.

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Its always nice to have growing things in winter.It just makes it seem shorter.We have a few pots of Amarillis.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

I have many of them in different stages of bloom. They look so nice at the window with the background of snow outside.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.