My DG Christmas Card

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Merry Christmas to all my friends on Dave's Garden and their families. I had a super horticultural year {even though I didn't win the photo contest} and found Santa here among my houseplants to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thank you, Martha! The same to you and your family. May we all have our best garden year ever in 2013!

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

What a sweet idea,thanks and best holiday wishes to all DG'ers

Thomaston, CT

Merry Christmas to all my DG friends as well!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas to all my DG friends! You make things great!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

There are also three Boston Flower Show prize winning plants in that picture. Santa gives me those presents in March at the Flower Show.
Martha

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Merry
Christmas to all
And for me cleaner keyboard keys so
I don't skip lines every time
I capitalize.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Merry Christmas to all my DG Friends!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

To all my dear DG friends:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=3886111495412&source=jl999

Thomaston, CT

Thanks, Victor...that card had special significance this year.....

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas to all my DG friends. Each of you mean a lot to me. May blessings and happiness fill your homes.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I want to add my very best Christmas hugs to all of you for adding joy and friendship to my life. Merry Christmas, dear friends!!!!!!!

It is a Christmas miracle - I can capital without skipping a line! Unfortunately I can't do a capital C unless I use the other shift key. I wonder what other surprises my keyboard holds for me.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

thanks for the lovely card, Victor! Merry Christmas to all!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

She's so cute!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

my Hope Bope... I took that sweatshirt off for a min .. waiting for santa on the firetruck and she went to sleep on it

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

The latest Christmas dog pictures! Our DH and Toby in his Doggy Santa Hat. Merry Christmas to you all and your pets!
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

aaaww Toby is so cute!!

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thumbnail by Pfg
Thomaston, CT

Thanks, Pam....mountain lion perhaps?

You tell me... Have they been seen in the neighborhood?!

Thomaston, CT

Yes. With cubs.

Yikes!!!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

My sister in Colorado Springs gets bobcats through her back yard occasionally along with deer from the herd that live in the neighborhood. They keep her watchdog Pomeranian busy.
Martha

Thomaston, CT

My son has bobcats that stroll through the property once in awhile.....I've seen one near the dam......

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Nice Christmas cards here. I just discovered the thread. Now it's New Year's Eve. May Martha win the next photo contest, May all the dogs remain cute, and may our keyboards refuse to stick.

Happy New Year

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

No time limit on good wishes, Rosemary. Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year! It's going to be a great year because my bank is giving out a cute puppy calendar! Keyboards I can't do so much about. I like my wireless one because you can pick it up, turn it over and shake the crumbs out whenever you want to as opposed to having to disconnect the old ones with cords.
Happy New Year anyway!
Martha

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone! I'm cleaning cat toys from under things because the cable person is coming. Who knew they has so many toys?

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

lol! We found a toy we bought last year for the dog in one of our Christmas boxes. He loved it!
Martha

Thomaston, CT

Happy New Year all! Suey chews up all her toys, so she only gets chew bones.....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.