Looking For Hens & Chicks

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I have somehow managed to lose all my hens and chicks? You would think I never grew anything before, but believe that I managed to spray them with RU when weeding.
I will gladly pay postage for a new batch to start again and have lots of cleome seed for trade if anyone is interested? I will be away for a couple weeks over the holidays, but would love to get a few to start after the first of the year if anyone has them available.
Thanks,
Candee

Emerald Isle, NC

Candee check mout Lowes they have thgem discounted at 50 to 75% off

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Oh, great idea!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Haighr, if Lowes don't work D-mail me for some in the spring. Mike

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks Mike, I checked Lowes, but too early or too late in the season. They may have some in another month or so?

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Candee,
If you can't find hen and chicken let me know I will find some for you here.
Patti

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks Patti, sure there will be some out in the spring, fingers crossed.

DeLand/Deleon Spring, FL(Zone 8b)

Our Lowes just got in a huge assortment of them. Might be able to find them at yours now also.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks I will check. Got a lowes gift card for my birthday.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Lucky you!

Luthersburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Quote from haighr :
I have somehow managed to lose all my hens and chicks? You would think I never grew anything before, but believe that I managed to spray them with RU when weeding.
I will gladly pay postage for a new batch to start again and have lots of cleome seed for trade if anyone is interested? I will be away for a couple weeks over the holidays, but would love to get a few to start after the first of the year if anyone has them available.
Thanks,
Candee

I'll have some of the colored Hens & Chicks near mid July, what do you have for trade?
Thanks

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks but I have gotten some in the past few months. Found a great place in Frederick with all kinds and am now well stocked, but thanks for asking.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Sempervivum wanted. Have peony and many other things to trade.
Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.