Got your Christmas list in yet?

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

I have been informed by Santa's chief elf here in MA that my Christmas present is on its way. I found the deal on Amazon and he took it from there. Hopefully, I will kick some horticultural butt in the photo contest next year since this is a new camera coming my way. Can't wait! I have to order his present via the same today.
We are also going to Florida for a week in February {our anniversary} which is part of our Christmas presents to each other. I will take my new present down there and come back with some award winning photos!
Martha

Thomaston, CT

I'd love a new camera, but Santa doesn't stop here any more....my family gives me a few small gifts, and I'm thrilled with that......watching the grandkids open their presents is the real joy for me....sigh....maybe one day, a new camera will appear!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

What I want for Christmas is a normal thyroid level for my cats and urine pH of about 6 and no struvite crystals in their urine. Is that too much to ask?

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

My hubby never takes any hints and he hates shopping so I just buy everything I want for myself, he just has to do stocking stuffers

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

lol my DH is the King of EBay and doesn't mind shopping on line. He's a "go in, get what you need, get out" kind of shopper. I have to look at everything on every page. or all the clothes on the rack, even not my size. or try on the stilettos even though I haven't worn high heels in years.
Martha

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

I love shopping

What I'd really like for Christmas is for all the unfinished projects in the house to be completed and what hubby wants for Christmas is to catch up on his sleep I'm thinking one of us isn't getting what we want

Thomaston, CT

LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.