Fall work

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I am in a Holiday group show now which opened last Friday and runs for 3 week ends. It has gone reasonably well so far. The best part is that I can unload any of my way too many seconds in the special sale area. We had a mob waiting at the door for the seconds sale to open at noon the past Sunday. People were actually fighting over some pots which was pretty funny. Of course I took out some work that were favorites from other potters who had things in the second area while we were setting it up as did the other potters. So we actually got some of the best work before the actual sale opened. Greedy us. Our studio only has space for 23 people to be in the show, but I went to a really fabulous studio yesterday called Mudflats, also in the Boston area, which has a huge show going on with at least a 100 potters. Rumor has it that they sold $19, 000.00 on their opening night alone. That is a lot of clay! We sold a much more modest amount. Here is a link to some of my work and some shots below of some of our little booths in what is normally a room full of wheels. Patti

https://picasaweb.google.com/107604936655818861781/BbrookrdPotteryFall2012?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLPdzJSYraip1QE&feat=directlink

Thumbnail by bbrookrd Thumbnail by bbrookrd Thumbnail by bbrookrd Thumbnail by bbrookrd Thumbnail by bbrookrd
This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!