Accessories we Made

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Just finished the little potting table, pond and teapots! All made to go with the fairy house!

Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Great job! Love all the details!

Hemet, CA(Zone 9b)

Those are all so very,very cutsie!

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Aren't they?

Once again, your imagination shines through. Simply adorable, especially love that itsy-bitsy potting bench.
Is your pond form made of clay or another material?

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone. Made the pond of clay and filled with stone. I'll put it in the ground when we set up outside.
I made this winter scene complete with tiny lights and ornaments on the tree as a backdrop for the fairy house.

Thumbnail by haighr

How do you have the patience to decorate such tiny items? They are beautiful, but I think my fingers would be glued together! LOL!

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Oh my how cute!!!!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

lol, patience is not my virtue except when it comes to my OCB and crafts! I did have a few sticky fingers as well!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

This is a better view of the winter scenes I made to accent the house.

Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr

Very nice!

Puyallup, WA(Zone 7b)

Very talented! Love your potting bench. Heck! I LOVE everything you made. Good...no....GREAT job!!!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

How nice of you to say Hulagirl3.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

As a matter of fact we finally got it out in the garden, complete with a pond with a fish, turtle and a fisherman fairy made of clothespins.

Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr

That is beautiful! Did you make them all?

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Made all of it. Thanks

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Such creative work. I just made a fairy garden out of my old free standing fire pit. I hand made some things but really couldn't find a whole lot of ideas on the Internet. Your pictures have inspired me.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Glad to be an inspiration. I like making my own stuff and it is quite easy. The teapots and cups are all acorns with handles and such and the tables of wood. A lot of things are clay and the fairies are clothespins jointed with wire and dressed with cut up silk flowers and wings!

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

I'm glad you took some nice close up shots. I get lots of acorns around here, great ideas.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

They are great for a lot of things sunkissed, if you get some new ideas to share, please post!

Grand Junction, CO(Zone 6a)

haighr- love your gardens...I posted my Gnome Garden under My Minis...take a look..I made some of the items (clay) repurposed, recycled...and did something different and used cacti as the plants in the vignette. Enjoy..
Judy

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Can you post a link to your gardens? Looking forward to seeing them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.