What's for dinner? (Part 39)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285696/ and most of us are still trying to digest the Thanksgiving bird and trimmings. But even in the face of parties and lavish meals, we still have many evenings of regular dinners to plan, cook, eat and clean up. May all our hearts grow three sizes larger in the coming weeks (and may our waistlines NOT grow proportionally!)

We are traveling back from Kansas today, but tomorrow night I'll hit the ground running in the kitchen. For starters, I've got a new gussied-up stroganoff recipe with beef tips on a bed of buttered lemony papardelle noodles to try out, and I predict some crockpot meals on the horizon once my kitchen is transformed into an impromptu confectioner's shop.

Thumbnail by Terry
This thread has 211 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!