Dollshouses

Mountain View, HI

Is any one out there interested in Dollshouses? This new craze for us started a few years ago when we purchased a Greenleaf house called "Garfield". All Built and furnished ready to go. I had a large kit stashed in a closet and that prompted me to start building. It was slow progress.
Then we purchased another house in need of repair. My farmhouse kit was put aside while renovated this Georgian Mansion.
Then I semi retired and purchased three more kits from Real Good Toys. While renovating the Georgian I built the RGT country church and finished it.
Last year a friend called to say she was looking for a home for two dollshouses from a friend that wall ill. So we added two more.
Now starting to run our of real estate on which to build them. Also considering two more kits for Laserdollshouses on ebay.
I will take and post pics but need a support group for the habit
Mike

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!