Christmas Decorations

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yes!!.. it's time kids!!... lets see your indoor & outdoor decorations

and if you don't mind .. please vote for us at tacky light tour.. create an account if you don't have one.. and click the my ballot link at the top.. our house is listed as Denville Holiday Lights.. thanks in advance!!!!

http://www.tackylighttour.com/home.aspx

Thumbnail by onewish1
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Done & shared. ^_^

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Yes done!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

yeah!!!.. thank you!!!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

What should I nominate it as? Tacky?

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

any of them.. or all of them.. I know we won the last one because we had the most votes overall... that was the tacky award.. even though we didn't win a category that year.. we had the most votes spread out .. so it's all good.. thank you!!!

Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Took me awhile - but I figured it out and voted for Most Tacky. Hope you win!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks... I think the Randy might fit well.. LOL

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

OneW - I tried. It won't allow me to move from first name to next line!

Can enter first name but will not let me move on to last name ----a message pops up to the right in a black banner saying "required" but won't let me type in it.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

DH is working on our church decorations. It's that time of year again.

Thomaston, CT

Registered & voted.....

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I cannot figure out how to vote. There seems to be no way to do a search for the one you want. I went into my ballot, but can't figure out from there. Sorry. I'm not usually this inept.

Karen

You go to the statee (NJ) and click on it.. The a list of the entrants pops up and it is about the 9th down.

But this site will not let me register! It wants first, last name, email address and I can click in any ONE of those boxes to fill in -- but that is it --- just one area is allowed and when I try to click register it says I need all areas completed! Is it an IPAD issue?

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I can't do it at all on my iphone either.. sorry .. I don't control that.. I emailed him a while back about it though

here is the direct link to my page.. once you are registered and logged in ... you can click this

http://www.tackylighttour.com/christmas_lights/tour.aspx?decorationId=963

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, thank you! I was able to vote that time. So much easier.

Karen

If not too late will vote monday from work. Will send the link there.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

will try to remember that Karen.. and thank you.. you guys are the best!!.. thank you!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

Randy had to ask help from the neighbors.. to get his 25 foot (yes he cut it down from his original idea of 30 foot).. Christmas tree pole up.. when he saw how big 30 foot really was.. he realized it was too big for a test year.. after the video he tethered it with anchor cables on each side.. we have tons of lights for this thing.. can't wait to see it done... there is a pulley that brings the lights to the top so you don't have to go up and down on a ladder.. going to be interesting for sure

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=444023018978518

hope the link works

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Wow, that's gonna be cool! Can't wait to see it.

Karen

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

he ordered extra cables to keep the lights straight.. should be here by tuesday

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

good luck allison

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thank you Bill

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you win!

Started getting all my indoor decorations down from the attic today

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

my neighbor started that already as well.. always fun

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Good luck, Allison!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thank you Victor!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I received an email from ABC.. asking to send a photo & contact info for the display.. if they shoot in the area & pick us we can become part of a contest

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

That's great Allison, gooood luck!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I do live in reality and know we can't compete with the big boys.. that spend thousands every year.. but I will certainly give it a shot... LOL

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Yes, do it! Good luck!

Karen

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Good luck with Tacky Allison.
I am too old to haul in a tree so I used this lightweight pyramid trellis.
I like it because there is no watering and needles to deal with.

Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836 Thumbnail by ge1836
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

great job with it JoAnn!!!.. here it is listed on the ABC site.. I was almost not sending our info after I realized it was a gmail.. but it is listed on the abc site

http://abc.go.com/site/casting

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Good luck Allison!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

thanks.. always fun

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

Allison You find the most interesting stuff.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

good luck allison - i think you might surprise yourself

nice little "tree" joann

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Good luck Allison

I like that tree Joann

I'm working on the decorations for our church Christmas brunch will post pics after I'm done

Thomaston, CT

I like the 'no watering' bit....I forget to water my houseplants, as well as the tree.....hope things go well, Allison...

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

the ABC lady called me today.. nice long chat.. we have to do an audition tape .. like extreme home makeover does.. "Hi I'm Allison.. blah blah blah blah" and send it to them.. this will be taped next year not this year.. but they want outgoing people.. 1st thing she asked me if Randy was outgoing as my babble mouth on the phone (of course she didn't say that) but was happy to hear Randy was.. I told her he is a bit more subdued but loves to talk about his lights

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.