Thumbnail by onewish1
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Enjoy your day!

Thumbnail by flowAjen
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Howdy, Martha! I bet it's no fun having your birthday subsumed by Thanksgiving, unless it's extra-fun to see relatives and eat special food! Happy Birthday.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

I did have a good day. I will be topping it off with dinner out {I don't cook on my birthday.} with my hubby whose birthday was Saturday. It is also my cousin Tamlin's birthday and the wedding anniversary of the Queen of England and Prince Philip. I sent them a card.
Thanks!
Martha

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

I am sure they appreciated your heartfelt sentiments. Enjoy dinner! Almost forgot to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Carrie, my birthday only gets this close to Thanksgiving once every 7 years or so. too early to BE the day. See my post above about cooking on my birthday. I don't. Hubby has a present all wrapped for me on his bureau. Thanksgiving is not a present giving holiday unless you count dinner invitations to someone else's house.
Martha

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Martha!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Yeah, I'm with you there, Martha, I wouldn't. And luckily I remembered, because this has happened before, it's my father's birthday! I called him and alerted the children. Every year when I post on your thread, I realize I have to call my father!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Glad to be of service, Carrie! Besides my birthday Manhattan, I got J. K. Rowling's new book. Glad she wrote one as I am a little fatigued at re-reading all of Harry Potter.
Martha

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, I almost ordered that! I joined a book club out here--totallly different from a Massachusetts book club. First of all, everyone's a Libertarian.

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Forgive me for not noticing before, but how long have you been in TX Carrie?
Martha

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Since June. We're coming back (theoretically) in 2014-15. Don't worry about it, or, bless yer heart!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey, Martha! Hope you had a happy birthday. You must have started off the holidays for everyone around you.

Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK
Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Yes, my birthday sort of does that. It is never Thanksgiving but every 7 years I open the season by being two days ahead of Turkey Day. It's a great day to have a birthday since I am well in advance of Christmas for gift giving purposes, unlike my poor brother-in-law whose birthday is Dec. 21st. Thanks!
Martha

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Carrie, I have an auntie and cousin living in the Dallas area and a cousin and family living in Ft. Worth.
Martha

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

How do they like it? Let me know if you ever come visit. This is a really nice time of year here.

Thomaston, CT

Sorry I missed the date....hope it was a great day!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Sorry from me, as well. Happy belated Birthday!

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.