Happy Birthday Luvsgrtdanes!!!

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

sorry I was a slacker this morning.. already into Christmas decorating.. Hope you have a great birthday Ronnie!!!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

HaPpY BiRtHdAy from me and the cats

Thumbnail by AYankeeCat
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Hope you are enjoying this BEAUTIFUL day

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Thomaston, CT

Hope this was a happy, grandchild filled day for you, Ronnie...thought of you today, as a man was walking a large grey Dane at the dam....forgot a photo! Next frame....

This message was edited Nov 17, 2012 5:45 PM

Thomaston, CT

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Ronnie!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Happy Birthday Ronnie!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks for the BD wishes guys, I had a great day and night!
Lots of cake and ice cream and some beautiful gifts. I got a mouse pad with a pic of Domenic on it that say "I love my Noni" it's so cute! A Barnes and Nobles gift card and a pretty sweater. Lou ordered me a new camera strap and is making me a preachers bench for the kitchen entry way.
Dinner plans were put on hold until tomorrow night, we will go to my favorite restaurant for mussels marinara.

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday.
What is a preachers bench?
I cook up dozens and dozens of mussels every Christmas eve. Such a pain because no doing ahead of time and it is done in batches. MBut this year I am going to change it up and make pasta with clam sauce and add mussels and crab just to keep the traditionalists quiet.

Sounds like you had a great birthday.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Rosie! A preacher bench is a seat much like those used in churches on the alter, hence the name. High backs with curved low arms. Mine will have a seat that lifts for storage. I'll post a pic when it's all done.
I love mussels but never make my own, tried once and lost my appetite! LOL I'll leave the messy stuff to the chefs!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Almost missed the big event, Ronnie! Enjoy the dinner whenever you have it! Happy Birthday

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Jan!

Thomaston, CT

Nice presents....love the preacher's bench & Barnes & Noble is a great place to spend money!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy belated, Ronnie! Hope you had a great one.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you Victor it was nice!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

happy belated, Ronnie!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Thinking of you Ronnie, but now I have to say "Happy unbirthday."

Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK Thumbnail by RosemaryK
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Lucy and Rosemary!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

What was it like to have a birthday close to thanksgiving? Did you ever have "practice" pies at your birthday dinner?

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

No practice pies Rosemary! LOL

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

I just found out one of my co-workers wedding anniversary was last wed.. who does that????.. LOL.. guess it's good to schedule a vacation though

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

The reception hall and the band are still cheaper than in June, I bet. Would the flowers be mums? Sorry I don't grow mums to post for Ronnie's birthday thread.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, man, I missed this! Sorry 'bout that. Happy belated to you. Glad it was a good one.

Karen

Thumbnail by nutsfordaylily
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Karen!

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

:-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.