browser: Firefox or what?

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I've been using FF since Dave suggested it back in 2008? Seems like forever ago. I had been having a lot of problems with worms/viruses and FF got rid of everything. I had XP and a laptop I adored and everything was groovy after I switched from IE to FF. Plus I like that it's freeware.

Past few years I got a different laptop (DH dropped my baby on the floor). New computer has 64 bits and Windows 7. I've been muddling along, but Adobe Flash Player and Firefox really do not get along at all. FF wants me to go back to an older version of Adobe; Adobe wants me to go back to IE. DH suggests Chrome! Suggestions? I can't find an old Adobe, and I got tricked into downloading the latest Adobde to register some new software which could only be done on IE!!! Now I can't see any sites the right way (you tube, news videos, etc). Grrrrr.

This thread has 15 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!