Bought from the LA

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Just bought two of Leslie's intros! (Lalambchop)

MACH ONE (Mauck 2009) tet poly and GET OFF MY TUTU (Mauck 2010) UF dbl. Can't wait to get them this spring!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Laura good for you. I got a few late fall, some I planted already and three for now (LOL!) that's coming next spring. Planted in Oct. Santa's Little Helper, Last Snowflake, Violet Becomes You and gift Insider Trading. These were all huge plants that came from Alron on the LA that Casshigh recommended. Coming next spring, Sky King, One Above You and Spacecoast Eye For Passion.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

My little seedlings of pistachio eyes x crimson cowboy AND crimson cowboy x when royals dream are growing .
From the L.A. also,
Are the flowers prettier than ever these days!!!! my oh my,!!!!!

Good luck with yours, nice ,nice seeds there!!

No I am not as excited as I sound,,, I am Raving!!!!!

Madison, AL(Zone 7b)

Congratulations. It is fun,isn't it!

Cartersville, GA

Laura, we have MACH ONE coming in the spring from Leslie. I have wanted this one every time I see a picture of it. We have a bunch more coming in the spring again! Still planting here and acquiring daylilies from late fall sales that were too good to pass up. Just got 40 something from Tim Bell that were mostly $5 each that he sold at a local festival/craft fair. Got to quit this but that's not going to happen. Got to feed this addiction!

Doris

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I can relate about feeding the addiction.

Karen

Cartersville, GA

Karen, I had to feed the addiction again today. I placed an order with Floyd Cove. Got to find 5 more places for holes this spring.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

LOL!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Casshigh, last time I check, you wont have a problem finding space for five holes. BFG!!

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Cartersville, GA

Thank you, Mike. You are such an encourager and enabler! That is a beautiful bloom. What is it?

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

Ive got one plant coming from Fred and one from the Lambertsons.
A Manx replacement, and thats it. Ive got lots of seedlings that should be my new blooms. I just cant take care of everything by myself anymore. Id rather have fewer that live and bloom because they have had care, than a ton that die from neglect, but were fun to buy.
I really had everything looking good, and now its SO dry here, I just cant give them the water and care thats going to make the spring blooms I want. Im hand watering my favorites and we shall see about the rest. When the ground gets this dry, and we're just sand, even the sprinkler doesnt do much good unless you run it 24/7
My new rule, at least till after Christmas ;-o is, If I havent seen it bloom in person, no buying. I wannna see the color, I wanna see the
height , I wanna see if the scape holds up the flower, I wanna see if two petals open perfectly and one curls ( I really hate that), and I wanna see the foliage.
What I cant wait for is to see all of your guys pictures. My word, Doris has been one busy planter. Im sure your rewards will be huge.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Gardenglory at least you live in the state where seeing blooms from many breeders is great.
Casshigh, that is Cameroons.

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

I am very lucky to live close to so many. I just wish it wasnt hot when the bloomed ;-).

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

It's hot here when it's peak bloom, too, even though I'm in the north. Gardenglory, if you checkout the clump shots thread and one for twins and triplets shots, then you can see quite a few pics there. A good way to satisfy your craving for pics until they start blooming again.

Karen

Gainesville, FL(Zone 9a)

LOL...dont you just love the clump shots. They have always been my favorite. Problem is, I like them ALL when the plant has lots of happy faces blooming at once. Not a bad one in the bunch.

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Yup, I sure do love those clump shots.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.