Support for our Becky (Bec_no_va) #2

Damascus, MD(Zone 7a)

Very happy to hear the great news! Just wonderful!

By the way, I am all for the glitter idea :-D

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

... hmmm... I'm thinking... a little peanut butter, a few sunflower seeds.... you'd make a LOVELY Winter bird feeder! ;)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

*giggle* *sputter*

good thing I'd just swallowed that gulp of coffee...

ROFL

annapolis, MD(Zone 7b)

And, if you prefer to not be your own 'chia head' maybe something from this site would do for your do.

http://inspirationgreen.com/succulent-inspiration.html

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Bwahahahhahahahaahahha!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

YAY Becky. Great hearing the GREAT news!!!!

Baltimore, MD(Zone 7a)

WOW, Jill!

Where did you find THAT link???????????

AWESOME!!!!!! G.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I was at the store today, got some wine, she carded me!!! I was stunned, but said think you, I'm 47 - girl was like 'no way' - not bad for a baldish, fuzzy haired cancer patient!!! I giggled all the way to the car :-)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

We told you -- you're STYLIN'!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

It's your eyes... you had her mesmerized.... errr... or is that "mesmerEYES-ed"? < =D

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Bec, I can hardly think of the words to tell you how wonderful it is that you are doing so well with your treatment. What a marvelous person you are.
Coleup great site, Think I could spend hours looking at it and a great winter pick me up. Want to go out and buy Topiary Frames and plants.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Such a wonderful ending to the day to read this great news on you. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Jan

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Only ONE more treatment to go!!! I hafta admit they are getting harder to bounce back from every time - tired today, a bit of a fever - but, luckily no other side-effects...even the steroids ain't giving me energy, tho there is nothing wrong with my appetite ;-)

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

One to go!!!! Yay. Have a restful weekend, dear!!

Lyndonville, NY

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Rest rest rest...oh, and eat. lol

Hugs,
Debbie

Chevy Chase, MD(Zone 7a)

What a journey you have been on. I'm glad it is coming to a close in time for spring gardening!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Becky,
I see you are up at this late hour. Hope you are feeling OK. Me, I've gotten in to a pattern where I fall asleep when I get home from work and then wake up restless, hungry, and thirsty around midnight LOL. Horrible pattern, need to break it. Only ONE more chemo to go - thank GOD. First Jill, then a good friend from work, and now you have shown me what true strength really is as you face and handle this ordeal. Strong women all of you.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Do you know why the people of NY are so depressed?

The light at the end of the tunnel is NJ! Hugs,TOY, Ric

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I'm still going strong, steroids gives me total energy & appetite - just polished off a HUGE Mexican dinner & I'm sooooo full! You should see me wolf down a 16 ounce Prime Rib...hubby is proud & my jeans don't fit! :-)

Mount Bethel, PA(Zone 6a)

Should be the other way around, Ric!

Becky, I'm happy that you are feeling so well and near the end of treatment. Millie just had her last chemo but is scheduled for another year's worth of Herceptin and 6 weeks of radiation. Compared to you she feels LOUSY and said that even if there were a 7th treatment for chemo scheduled, she wouldn't go. I told her that previously there were 7 treatments scheduled for patients. She wondered why that had changed. I told her "they wouldn't go" and we had another good laugh together.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Good one RRR!!!

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Too funny!!! I feel her pain, while I've done way better than most, I'm really tired this round, so I think I'll say the same - no more after 6!! :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Time for a new thread...y'all grab you some sweet tea (or moonshine if you prefer)...some fried chicken...and stroll on over http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1297336/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.